NB44 | 30 PCU DE HYBRID CAR&PASSENGER FERRY
Sefine Shipyard signed one vessel contract with Norwegian ferry operator Basto Fosen on late February 2020. This vessel will be the forth ferry which built by Sefine Shipyard for our trusted companion.
The Norwegian Ship Design Company, TNSDC, is the designer of this special vessel as TNSDC103. This vessel will be about 54 meters length and 99 passenger capacity. With the low emission generators and 342 kWh battery capacity, vessel will be ecofriendly and leave less carbon footprint. Elkon will be electric system integrator of these vessels.
- Lenght Overall:54,0 meters
- Beam Moulded:12,8 meters
- Design Draught:3,1 meters
- Capacity:30 PCU / 99 Passenger and Crew
- Class:Det Norske Veritas
- Main Propulsion Engines:2 x 425 kW @ 1500 rpm
- Main Thrusters:2 x 400 kW @ 700 rpm