NB28 - NB29 | 200 PCU Car & Passenger Ferry
BASTØ IV & BASTØ V BASTØ IV and BASTØ V were the first direct Tier III engine installed ferries in the world. These two vessels were built for Norwegian ferry operator Bastø Fosen during 2016 and 2017.
With 2 GE 8L250MDC engines each vessel has 2250 kW power and tailor made propulsion thrusters Rolls Royce AZIPULL100 CP made BASTØ IV and BASTØ V the fastest vessels in their class. BASTØ IV and BASTØ V were furnished for 600 passenger according to Scandinavian Standards likewise all ferries built for Scandinavian ferry operators by Sefine Shipyard.
- Lenght Overall:142,9 meters
- Beam Moulded:20,7 meters Scantling:5 meters
- Capacity:200 PCU / 600 PAX
- Class:Det Norske Veritas
- Main Propulsion Gensets:4 x General Electric 8L250MDC 2250 kW @900 rpm
- Main Thrusters:2 x Rolls Royce AZIPULL100 CP ORT